Quick links

Tuesday 19 February 2008

A word from Herdip in Antigua


Well I am sitting in dream Maker all docked up in Antigua. This is really hard doing this last blog from land. Feel very emotional at the moment.
Coming in to land was rather weird, I didn't know what to expect. The reception we had was amazing and overwhelming. I staggered off the boat right into the arms of loved ones who I had missed so so much.
I found the row quite difficult at times. I have never been so emotional in all my whole life, if it wasn't for Elin and all the support via the phone and email I don't know how I would have coped. There were ups and downs throughout the trip, I think I have learnt a hell of a lot about myself, it’s really hard to put into words.
I want to thank everyone who believed in us and were there for us, you have all been amazing, you will never understand what it meant to read your messages, you were our lifeline.
Over and out,
All my love
Herdip

No comments: